Tuesday, January 18, 2011

BJs Taste Of The Town (Salem, NH)


I would like to extend my thanks to all who attended BJs Wholesale Club's Taste Of The Town this past Saturday.  We had a great time meeting and greeting with BJs members and were able to spread the word about our upcoming Great American Bake Sale season.  I was thrilled by how receptive people were to our plans for 2011 and how attentively everyone listened to me speak about Share Our Strength, No Kid Hungry and the fight to end childhood hunger in America. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I hope those of you I had the chance to speak with will continue to follow along with our events specials and promotions!  For anyone I didn't have a chance to speak with, I welcome you to contact me via email or by phone to discuss our plans further...or keep up-to-date by following our blog of course :) 

I will say, my only disappointment of the day was that I didn't get one picture!  We had a great display and the No Kid Hungry cookie boxes (soon to be found as a part of our menu) looked fantastic.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


On a surprising turn of events, I am proud to say the No Kid Hungry Cookies and No Kid Hungry cookie boxes were long gone before the end of the event!  It was never my intention to sell out, as I assumed the cookies and boxes would be considered more of a display with all the free samples we were offering.  I'll make a personal note to bring more for our next event. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 
As you can imagine, we have our hands full over here and are always looking for volunteers.  If you are interested in joining the Cookie Central Team please do not hesitate to contact me!  There are positions open for all age groups, especially for our bake sale finale the Great American Golf Tournament.

So the day in it's entirety was a smashing success!  Thank you again to everyone who visited our table.  I look forward to seeing many of you again at one of our bake.

All the best and thank you for reading,
Michele Gorham :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Remember this is a family friendly blog designed to help others, please keep all comments suitable for all readers.